Head of Facilities
- To own the overall maintenance and refurbishment responsibility for a number of clubs based on the allocated area
- A leadership role to supervise a team comprising of Senior Technicians and Technicians to ensure all deliverables are met with respect to members’ satisfaction level towards club’s facilities and equipment condition
- To execute an effective Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) program, and periodically track on the execution of the plan by the group of Technicians
- To place an emphasis on positive response to the Job Requests raised by individual clubs and minor refurbishments so as to prolong the lifespan and usability of all club facilities and equipment. The aim is to ensure the quality of every clubs within your responsibility is consistent with that expected of a premier health club whilst other club staff are able to effectively concentrate on their specific job function
- The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.