Front of House Manager
To work within a small team environment, the objective being the smooth co-ordination of the Reception and provide assistance in membership sales when required. The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls and further their inquiry to the correct departments.
- To be responsible for working your scheduled hours.
- Accurately cash up at the end of your shift and account for all transactions during your shift.
- Handle guest comments and complaints professional take ownership of the issues.
- Always be prepared to cover holidays and sickness.
- Always be polite to members and always use members’ name when greeting them on entry.
- Always demonstrate an enthusiastic attitude by your smile, tone of voice and overall behavior.
- Must be computer literate or be able to learn computer skills.
- Proven success in basic administrative duties.
- Must possess strong motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be solution orientated.
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and in excellent work ethic.
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.