More Fitness First members are achieving their goals thanks to the motivation and expertise that our fully qualified Personal Trainers provide.
Personal Training is the guaranteed way to get results more rapidly. Your Personal Trainer will :
Keep you motivated
Improve your technical skills
Ensure every workout counts
Introduce new equipment and teach you new exercises
Every Personal Trainer is Fitness First certified and takes pride in treating every client as an individual. We understand that different training methods suit different people.
Excuses are a thing of the past as our Personal Trainers devise an exercise plan unique to your goal that makes you feel like a new person inside and out.
Read inspiring stories from our New You Achievement Awards
With Personal Training, you get individual attention from an expert who will draw up a training plan customized to get you results. You will have an expert by your side all the way who is certified and equipped with the best tools and knowledge to help you get accelerated results. At Fitness First, you learn from some of the best and most passionate trainers around; you get an education that can empower you to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Fitness First Personal Trainers are highly qualified and take pride in treating every member as an individual. We understand that different training methods suit different people so no matter what your level of fitness or experience, a Personal Trainer can tailor a programme, show you best training practices and how to use gym equipment, inspiring and motivating you along the way.
We have trainers who specialize in all areas of fitness including weight loss, injury rehabilitation, sports training, core and strength training. Working with a Personal Trainer is no doubt the fastest and safest way to get the results you want.
Welcome to Personal Training by Fitness First.
Results made personal:
Get the results you want with professional, passionate and highly qualified experts who take your goals and aspirations personally.
Our trainers are all graduates of the Fitness First Asia Personal Training Foundation Programme where their know-how is reviewed, updated and assessed.
For best results, choose Personal Training by Fitness First.
Get accelerated results with Personal Training
- Highly qualified and Certified trainers.
- Customised to address your specific health and fitness goals.
- Motivates and inspires you with personalized attention.
- Exercise with a broad range of cutting edge fitness equipment.
- Educates and empowers you with tools to help you lead a healthy and fit lifestyle.
At Fitness First, we have it all covered.
Fitness First’s ‘Phase Training’ framework consists of four phases: Foundation, Movement, Freestyle and Performance training.
Exercises are customized to suit your needs and evolve as you progress. Progression along these four training phases is closely monitored by your trainer to ensure workouts are optimized and plateaus don’t hinder development. Best of all, you learn from our experts about exercise principles, equipment use and safety. Completion of Phase Training serves as preparation for phase-combination to form a complete Metabolic Conditioning programme.
- Uses equipment by world-renown equipment provider Technogym
- Basic Push and Pull Series of exercises
- You sit or lie down to train most of the time.
- It’s safer to start exercise using machines. They help you to feel and control your muscles in a safer way.
- Mobility training is an efficient way to develop and maintain durability.
- We use machines that require you to stand to train so that you start to learn about Ground Reaction training.
- Gravity challenges you, thereby improving your stability. By standing to train, your ability to move safely will be improved and you are prevented from falling into the wrong posture during exercise.
- Uses Freestyle equipment like TRX® Suspension Trainers™, TRX® Rip™ Trainer, BOSU®, ViPR™, SMRT-CORE™ GRID™, Medicine Ball, Kettle Bell, Bands and Cables etc.
- Challenges your body via Ground Reaction Training and ‘Agility and Quickness’ programming.
- Allows you to train your body to be fully functional.
- This is the highest level of training.
- We can now incorporate all the programmes and challenge your body to reach peak performance.
Our members come to us with goals that fall under what we’ve categorized as Health, Shape, Strength and Sports needs. Our Personal Training programmes have been fine tuned to be keenly aware of these needs.
View our Track information to see the tools members with goals similar to yours use to achieve results.
Health is wealth. I want to live life to the fullest and prevent/reduce illness.
I want to burn calories and shape my body to look good and feel good.
I want to be strong and toned; to look and be fit.
What drives me? Being the best I can be. I want to improve my sport performance.
All our Personal Trainers are required to complete the Fitness First Asia ‘Personal Training Foundation Course’ where their know-how is reviewed, updated and assessed.